Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's Raining Babies!!

Er, I mean, Baby Shower...
I took photographs for my friend Jill, whose daughter is due 8-9-10, and anyone who knows me knows I have a thing for numbers...I like them to be in a pattern or fit into a math problem. Anyways...here ya go!



This was probably the coolest guest book idea ever. We signed Little Golden Books (TM) for Ava...such an English major thing!



The DESSERT spread...



The lighting was really tricky in the house because of the height and the shape of the walls and ceiling, but the house was gorgeous!



There was lots of chatting :)



One of the gifts was a painting done by one of Jill's students.



More chit-chatting



Part of the food spread:



The Drama Cake (there's a story behind it that includes tears) Almost too pretty to cut, but it was de-lish!



Cutting the Drama Cake



Little booties:



Although Jill swears her kid's feet are going to be too big for shoes!

Pwesents!



Mmmm...cake (Can you tell I love cake?)



Kitty on the mantle:



And there are tons more pictures, but I promised I wouldn't put them up (Jill's mom's orders) until they've been "approved".

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment